With over 52,000 members, the Consolidated Retirement Fund is one of the largest and fastest growing local government funds in South Africa. We welcome local government employees and councillors, nationwide, and provide all our members with excellent retirement solutions.
The CRF asset base is over R35 billion and we have more than 52,000 contributing members and councillors.
This is our promise to members and councillors:
- We are committed to providing you with market-leading investment returns over the long term
- We work hard to provide you with a choice of flexible, cost-efficient benefits tailored to best suit your unique needs
- Our aim is to run the CRF in an environment of uncompromising ethics, sound governance, and transparency
- Our intention is to empower you to make informed and responsible decisions regarding your retirement savings, ensuring that you have all the tools to retire financially secure
- We plan to keep you informed every step of the way – from the day you join the CRF until the day you retire
As Warren Buffet said:
Don’t save what is left after spending, spend what is left after saving.
Helping you manage your future!